By : Laiba Tariq
Puppy care( stop puppy biting):
One of the most challenging aspects of puppy ownership involves what to do when your puppy starts biting hands and fingers. It takes time and patience to create a new puppy on your own. One of the most important things to remember is to be patient. Your puppy wanders around all the time, watching everything, how sleepy everything is. But if you are the first pet owner, you must know a few things. Because raising a puppy is not an easy task. They need to be given special care and attention, just like human beings. The owner also has to take sufficient responsibility. So here are some simple tips for you to stop puppy biting and help to reduce puppy biting behavior safely.
1. Before bringing a puppy home, ensure you have everything you need to keep it. Puppies need to buy dog food, collars, leashes, comfortable beds, bowls, toys, and other essentials in proportion to their age and size.
2. Puppies have the same problem as puppies. They are always curious about everything in the house and chewing on furniture, shoes, or other household items. Doing so may result in a sore throat or a sore throat. So make sure that everything that is harmful to your puppy’s health is out of his reach. Give him toys like this so he can chew.
Its characteristics depend on the proper care of the puppy. The puppies will continue to grow as you train them daily.
Puppy Bite Prevention Training:
Method-1 Communicating with other dogs:
- Get to know the puppies. Most of the time, the dogs they meet are not aggressive, or they bite. One of the safest ways to learn about a puppy is to let him read to you before you touch him. Therefore, he will take the scent of your hand.
- Since dogs are curious by nature, they will probably want to sniff you or slowly approach you. Usually, this is not a threatening attitude, but if you don’t let it study before you touch it, it will probably bite you in self-defense. Never scare her and never touch her when she doesn’t expect it.
Method-2 Teach children to prevent bites:
- A child needs to be taught the basic principles of communicating with a dog. However, there are other things you need to learn to avoid being bitten by this animal. First, teach him to talk to an adult if there is a dog that is not known nearby.
- Teach him not to touch the dog without the adult’s permission. In theory, the latter should be the owner, as he will know if the dog is able to behave properly in the presence of a puppy or a stranger.
- In fact, embracing him, the baby is brought right in front of the dog’s mouth. If the next person feels threatened, they can bite him, due to serious injuries.
- If it makes sudden movements, it can cause an aggressive reaction in the animal or create excess excitement. Dogs can bite if they forget to respect certain behavioral rules.
- Never teach a child to beat a dog. Kids should never try to pick up a dog toy or have fun. Both of these attitudes can lead him to attack.
- Even an aggressive dog can bite if it is scared or suddenly feels threatened. In particular, teach dogs not to touch or disturb:
- When puppies are asleep; Eat; Wrinkle on any object or skin; She may think that the child has become a threat to her children.
- Fortunately, although food is a poorly managed tool, it is a great training tool. Behaviors are a great way to teach a dog an automatic response to your gestures or orders, and this is how we use the food successfully to train the dog to a high standard.
Method-3 Do not train your puppy to bite:
- If you have a dog, you also have the task of preventing it from attacking people. If he feels uncomfortable or threatened by strangers or other dogs, he is more likely to bite.
- First, introduce it at home and with other animals. Then take it to other environments, so that it becomes familiar with the new context. In this way, you will allay his fears and improve his behavior when he is with others.
- Make it a habit to eat it with people. Most of the time, dogs bite when someone tries their pet while eating. If you can teach your puppy to react calmly to the distractions that occur while eating. Temporarily remove his head from the bowl in a playful and stylish way. The risk of attacking them will be less.
- You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo. A puppy can throw a toy ball and bring it back so that the dog can have fun without bad habits.
- The same is true if you let your puppy wiggle his hand. This behavior can cause problems as you get older. When she tries to suck, say “No! No bites” and give her a suitable chewed toy.
Method-4 Avoid dangerous situations with your dog:
- Get your puppy healthy and vaccinated. Make sure you have all the necessary vaccines and schedule regular tests with your vet. A sick dog has become even more dangerous to the lives of the people around it, no matter how kind or trained it may be in everyday life.
- As he gets older, arthritis or chronic pathological pains can make him at risk of convulsions and bites. By controlling these pathologies you can prevent some of these behavioral changes.
- Place it on top of the leech when you go out. The most effective way to stop a dog from biting is, in fact, without a touch, you can’t control it adequately.
- Remove the dog from the problematic situation. As a pet owner, you know its character well and don’t like what it is, so you are in the best position to keep it out of trouble. The most effective precaution is to avoid situations where it may bite.
- If you know that your puppy is not getting along well with other dogs, do not take him to the park under the house. If he is aggressive in the presence of the courier, put him in another room when you open the door.
- If you are fighting with another dog, carefully separate it. If he starts fighting with another animal, it is better to act quickly but be careful not to harm yourself. If you can, try not to touch them physically.
- If the puppy is injured, wash it before running. A painful puppy can attack anyone. If you need to move the injured dog, try applying an improvised puzzle to it with a long band or leech. It wraps securely around the dog’s puzzle.
So now you know a few tips on how to keep your puppy from biting. The first few weeks can be tough with a fixed beater in the house but you will move on to the other side beyond that. A few months from now, this difficult time will be a distant memory. In the meantime, keep your bitten puppy calm, avoid excessive rough play, and focus on redirecting his bite into appropriate toys and activities. Spend some time on the above training exercises. You will not only reduce the bite but also increase your puppy’s confidence to manage and strengthen the bond between you.
Also read: http://pupzcorner.com/leash-training-a-new-puppy/